
HUGS HEAL...HOPE HELPS...and CANCER SUCKS!
Three important things I've learned over the last few weeks...
I have some pretty amazing people in my life...
Surgery went well on Thursday, lots of things to be determined though...more surgery in 3-5 weeks? plus chemo/radiation somewhere in between? I don't know, I'm not sure, we'll see I guess.
I just pray for love, compassion, complete healing...and to being cancer free.
1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." ♥
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2 ♥
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 ♥
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ♥
Please continue to pray... ♥
