
Sometimes you have to just pray, and pray hard.
Sometimes nothing else will do.
Sometimes I have those days, despite what some may think.
People say that I am brave and are so amazed at my spirit in this fight...
But I'm not brave, truth is I'm barely hanging on...
But what I AM hanging on to is my FAITH - and THAT is bigger than any cancer!
So, here's the update:
Things have been slowly progressing downhill. The blood tests they've been running haven't been the greatest. They have doubled the amount of oral chemo I am taking everyday; which feels to me like it's not doing anything but making me sick to my stomach! Nonetheless, this is the plan (with dates and specifics - so please pray about it all) and when I can I will write more and update. Also, please check out my CaringBridge website for updates too:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/believeaimeelynn
SPECIFICS & DATES:
December 30th: IV CHEMO (CYTOXAN) round #2
January 8th: Last day of ORAL CHEMO (hopefully)
January 12th: Blood Tests, PET scan, possible Colposcopy
*Will update these as they come and go...things may change - as I'm learning with this whole thing - they change like the wind blows...
When the body has betrayed us, and all science offered has failed, when the worst case scenario comes true; clinging to HOPE is all we've got left. Disease can suddenly fade away, tumors go missing, they open someone up to discover the cancer is gone-they give us any explanation but the truth...saying life is full of vanishing acts.
3 John 1:2 I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you ♥
'Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble at heart. And you will find rest for your souls for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.' Matthew 11:28-30. ♥ Pray for rest and peace in Him... ♥ Pray for complete healing ♥
